I love to cook and, since I've been with Jason, I've really started following college basketball; if there's a game on t.v. then we're watching it. While in Gatlinburg, I went into a store on the strip, All Sauced Up, and found this cake mold. One of the store workers also told me that I could use it to make a large ice sculpture or even a candle. Jed, my brother and a Duke fan, said now all I need is a "D" and an "E". How rude!
Also, I've been having problems keeping my brown sugar moist. I don't use brown sugar often - on Jason's sweet potato, green bean bundles, and banana nut bread - but when I go to use it, it's always hard. So, I soaked this ceramic stone in water for 15 minutes, dried it off and placed it in the brown sugar container. That was last night; this morning the sugar was like brand new. I bought another ceramic piece that is supposed to prevent pots from boiling over. I'll use it the next time I make pasta or mashed potatoes.
Another purchased that I just made was at http://www.doodlebugdesignz.blogspot.com/. I bought a t-shirt for Andrew and Ella. I'm waiting closer to the beginning of the next school year to buy Austin's so that I'll know what size to get. The designs are too cute!What's the best, most unusual, most useful, etc. purchase that you've made lately? I get most of my ideas from other people; I found the website above on a friend's blog.
