Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Besides being Spring Break, this weekend is extra busy because it's Easter; it's a time to spend with family. Saturday, Jason and I spent a few hours with his family eating, hunting eggs, and watching ball games. Austin hid all of the eggs first for us to find, and then it was his turn. I think he had a lot of fun . . . I know he enjoyed the book that Jason and I got him. It couldn't put it down; he read 24 pages before he left to go home!


Sunday, I spent time with my family. Nannie and I took Ella to church for the first time; we went to her Reese sing. Ella loves Reese! She's always trying to grab her and she'll laugh and squeal like crazy when Reese is around.


Ella and Jennifer at Lonestar Church on Easter Sunday


After church let out, the three of us went to Mom and Dad's. Mom had grilled hamburgers and hotdogs; we also had fries and chocolate cake. Then we opened our Easter baskets. Yes, I'm 30 years-old and still get an Easter basket, and I love it! I got Photoshop Elements 8. Ella got lots of goodies, including a big duck from Cousin Curtis.






If only every child in the world was as loved as Ella . . . Happy Easter!