
You would think that everyone who lives in Kentucky would be rooting for a Kentucky team to win the SEC Tournament, but not my husband. I knew that he was a die-hard Louisville fan when we married; however, I hadn't realized that he was completely anti-UK! There should be a 12-step program some where for such a problem.
Usually, his remarks don't phase me and I just ignore him. This week's been different. While I am a UK fan, I will still root for Louisville or any other Kentucky team to win as long as they are NOT playing against the Cats. Jason, on the other hand, isn't as nice. All week long he has put down my team, its players, and yelled at the television making absurd remarks about uncalled fouls, etc. He's crazy! But I thought his craziness was just reserved for me. Or at least I had hoped as much.
Saturday I was mortified! Jason and I met some friends at Mr. B's. We were going to eat some wings and pizza and watch UK play TN. Jason had never been to Mr. B's before, and he was determined to wear his TN hat. There was no persuading him. Needless to say, he was the butt of all jokes that afternoon.
Usually, his remarks don't phase me and I just ignore him. This week's been different. While I am a UK fan, I will still root for Louisville or any other Kentucky team to win as long as they are NOT playing against the Cats. Jason, on the other hand, isn't as nice. All week long he has put down my team, its players, and yelled at the television making absurd remarks about uncalled fouls, etc. He's crazy! But I thought his craziness was just reserved for me. Or at least I had hoped as much.
Saturday I was mortified! Jason and I met some friends at Mr. B's. We were going to eat some wings and pizza and watch UK play TN. Jason had never been to Mr. B's before, and he was determined to wear his TN hat. There was no persuading him. Needless to say, he was the butt of all jokes that afternoon.

Jason continued to rant and rav about the Cats and Calipari Sunday afternoon while watching the game at my parents' house. I can't wait to see his reaction when the CAT BOYS take home a NCAA Championship this year!
