Sunday, May 16, 2010

These Moments are Priceless

Like all girls, Ella loves shoes. The more interesting the shoe, the more likely she is to crawl over to you. That's right, she's crawling! She also has two teeth. On this particular day, she tried to pry the starfish off of Nannie's sandals.

She also loves playing with her brightly colored balls. I hope she plays basketball, softball, and anything else sporty that she takes an interest to.




Drew loves taking a bath. I think he would sit in the tub and play for hours if they let him. He is such a happy baby!



Austin is a great big cousin. He was slow to warm up to the little guy, but now he loves introducing him to new things. I just know Austin will be able to teach him all kinds of things. One thing Austin has grown to love and that I hope he shares with Drew is a love for reading. Just recently Uncle Jason completed his Diary of a Wimpy Kid set; Austin was so excited!