We had waited all day to see one another. It wasn't until after the ceremony that we had our pictures made.
2 + 1 = 3
It's difficult enough to married to someone - to share every part of yourself with that person. Jason and I are working towards our second anniversary (June 6th). Soon we'll be adding someone else to our family. We found out on Valentine's Day that we're pregnant. Hopefully before Halloween, we'll have a new addition - and it's one that we can't wait to meet!
I am still in my first year of marriage, so technically we're still newlyweds. Although, I hope we stay newlyweds for a very long time. I am a home-body; I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my family out in the backyard at my parents' home on a pretty summer day. I am a teacher trying daily to be an example to my students, and a professional educator continuing my education. I am also a cancer survivor, aunt to a niece and two nephews, and someone who struggles to find that path that God wants me on. I enjoy my job immensely, and consider myself fortunate to have family and friends who love and support me. I dont' thank God enough for all that He has blessed me with. All I can do is continue to learn, grow, and become a better steward.
Jason, who I met on a blind date set up by a colleague, is from the other side of the river. He is an industrial worker who enjoys being outside and working with his hands. He is also in the process of trying to quit chewing tobacco. Yipee! I know that he struggles with it daily, but he is doing an outstanding job. I am so proud of him. He has two siblings and is very close to his family; that's one of the things that I love about him. Jason is new to traveling, and I hope he begins to enjoy it as much as I do. I think it's because we have such different interests that make us such a good couple. We always have something to talk about.