Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Night in Nashville

A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to my favorite radio station, 100.0 WVVR, on my way to work. I took a chance on calling in, and to my surprise I was caller #10. I won two tickets to Friday night's show at the Grand Ole Opry!

I had planned to take Jason, but he was called to work. My sister-in-law, Cindy, was my guest instead. We had a great time! We ate at Tony Roma's, killed some time at Opry Mills, and headed for the Opry.Our seats were awesome! We were on the floor. There were lots of performers, including Josh Thompson, Vince Gill, Miranda Lambert, and Blake Shelton. We also saw Little Jimmy Dickens, Whisperin' Bill Anderson, and Fletch and Bailey.





I can't wait to go back. Hopefully Jason will be able to go next time. I'm sure he would enjoy it!