Thursday, February 25, 2010

Getting Caught Up

After the wedding at Morton's Gap Christian Church, we headed off to Oralndo, FL to visit Walt Disney World. I've been several times, but it was Jason's first trip. It was also his first time on an airplane. It was fun to see things with someone new and share those experiences with him. Here are some of the best photos from our trip (If you click on the picture below, you'll be able to see the entire album). I had to limit them because Jason took over 600 pictures and went through 3 camera batteries.

Honeymoon



Things have been hectic for us since the wedding. Jason's been in and out of town with work, and I've been busy with basketball season. But since June we have a new niece and nephew, shared our first holidays together, and our first anniversary is quickly approaching. Here are a few of the highlights to get our friends caught up:


Ella Ann-Marie

Andrew Charles

Randolph Kids & Spouses

Killough Kids & Spouses

Jason & Jaime at Patti's