Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ella, Ella, Ella

Jason and I have a beautiful niece and two handsome nephews who we love dearly. Because Jed, my brother, is also a teacher and has the summer free I have gotten to see Ella a lot more than Austin and Drew.


My mom and I took Ella to a friend's flower garden to take some summer pictures.





































Jason and I also got to go with Jed and Ella for her first swim.





Ella didn't think much of her first pair of shoes.





And she wasn't too impressed with her first look at fireworks; I think it was past her bedtime.





On the other hand, Austin loved the fireworks. He and I both love the ones that go up high. Jason prefers the big boom! Drew cried with the firecrackers, but he enjoyed the fountains. My sisre-in-law, Cindy, was sweet enough to have the whole family over to eat, play some corn hole, and watch fireworks at her house.